84-99 Ashley Gardens Thirleby Road, London, SW1P 1HH - Guest Rating: 67%
Is this photo useful? Yes | No
- 27 kms to the airport (heathrow)
- 30 kms to the airport (gatwick)
- 10 minute walk to the nearest metro station (victoria/st. james park)
- Close to the station (victoria)
- 1 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
The Hall has 126 single bedded rooms and 41 twin-bedded rooms with some bedrooms and bathrooms suitable for people with physical disabilities. There are also two self-contained units suitable to sleep 2/3.
There is no restaurant on the premises, therefore a boxed breakfast is served in the bedrooms.
Located in a quiet residential street, off the paved piazza of Westminster Catholic Cathedral and the lively commercial district of Victoria, Wigram House is at the very heart of the tourist sights. Westminster Abbey, The Palace of Westminster, dominated by Big Ben and its famous clock tower, the London Eye and the River Thames are less than 10 minutes walk away. A stroll across Victoria Street will take you to St James' Park, a haven of peace and tranquility, edged by the majestic facade of Buckingham Palace on its west and the Palace Whitehall to the east. The huge expanse of Trafalgar Square just stretches behind the park. These and many, many other attractions are all within 10 minutes walking distance of the hall! Such a feast of history, all on your doorstep.
Wigram House is a short walk from a number of interesting attractions, including Westminster Cathedral, the Houses of Parliament and St James?s Park, where you can visit Buckingham Palace and the Queen?s Gallery. There are also a number of popular theatres in the Victoria area, including the Apollo Victoria Theatre.
- By Tube : Wigram House is only a few minutes from Victoria Station, where you can catch trains on the Victoria, Circle and District lines.
- On Foot : Exit Victoria Station onto Victoria Street and turn right. Carry on down this street until you pass Westminster Cathedral on your right. Immediately after the cathedral turn right onto Thirleby Road and you will see Ashley Gardens, where Wigram House is located.
Wigram House is a late Victorian mansion block, which has retained many of its original architectural features. This residence is particularly popular within independent travellers, students on holiday or working in London and groups on long or short stays.
University of Westminster Wigram House reviews on TubeHotels are written by travellers like you. Our honest and unbiased reviews help all travellers decide which hotel to book and which to avoid. Please add your own review now.